Week 6 of lockdown and after the success of starting our takeaway offer with pizzas on Fridays, we have now added burger night on Saturdays!
You can still get your pizza on Fridays: they'll be a regular fixture. The Saturday night offering is to provide a bit more variety, as when we do the pizzas, we have to dedicate the whole of our rather small kitchen to the effort (but we think it's worth it!)
The burger menu is now online. If you're wondering how to order online, I thought it would make sense to provide a simple guide here.
1. Click on the 'Online Ordering' tab or button on the site:
2. Select the menu you would like to choose from by clicking on the arrow in the left-hand panel (remember, pizzas on Fridays, burgers on Saturdays!). Don't worry about the message that we're closed outside of our takeaway hours: you can still place your pre-order:
3. Start adding your choices - they'll appear in the basket on the right-hand side. You can also add any special requests (but please call us before you order on 01805 938285 if you have any allergies, so we can talk you through the ingredients in our meals):
4. Once you have your order ready, you'll need to select a preferred collection time (we will contact you to confirm this time is available or offer an alternative when we receive your order):
5. Once you have clicked 'Done' in the time slot screen, click on 'Order Now.'
6. Follow the instructions on the next few pages to add your contact details.
7. When the payment screen comes up, it will default to 'cash' as we are not taking payment online at the moment (although we may introduce this soon). Just click on 'Continue' to move to the next screen. We can take cash or card payment on collection, or you can call us on 01805 938285 to pay over the phone.
8. Once you submit your order, we will receive notification and come back to you as soon as possible to let you know if your preferred collection slot is available, or offer an alternative one.
And then all you need to do is come to the pub at the allocated time to collect your order. Come to the back door of the pub (accessed via the car park) and we'll let you pick up your food whilst maintaining the 2m distance.